DreamSkin Health: Mark's Story

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Mark's Story

Mark’s Story (32 years old)



Before
After





















‘I was diagnosed with eczema at the age of 2 and suffered through most of my childhood. In my later teens my eczema calmed down a bit, but my feet have always suffered really badly due to playing rugby.’

‘The combination of friction, sweat and often cold, damp conditions at times made my eczema intolerable. I considered quitting the sport I loved on many occasions.’

‘I received a couple of pairs of DreamSkin socks and after about two weeks I really noticed a difference. Even after playing rugby my feet remained soft and the levels of irritation, inflammation and cracking were massively reduced.’

‘These are now my new lucky socks.’

To find out how DreamSkin could help you visit www.dreamskinhealth.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment